Nam Ji hyeon is a South Korean Actress, she plays Princess Duk Man in MBC 2009 Drama “Queen Seon Deok”.
- Name: Ji-hyeon Nam
- Hangul: 남지현
- Birthdate: September 17, 1997
- Birthplace: South Korea
- Queen Seon Duk (MBC, 2009) – Go Hyun-jung is “Mi-shil,” a beautiful court woman who manipulates men to bring herself into a position of power, who becomes one of the prominent heroines of Shilla times, along with the main character, Queen Seon-deok. Lee Yo Won will play as Princess Duk Man, the eldest daughter of Silla’s King Jin Pyung. Possessing an extraordinary charm and wit, she eventually became the first Queen (ruler) in the Korean history despite her being in the war-torn Korean Three Kingdoms Era (Goguryeo, BaekJae and Silla).
- East of Eden (MBC, 2008) – This drama revolves around the fate of two men born in the 60s at the same time, and in the same hospital, of a coal mining town. Shin Tae-hwan is the managing director of a coal mine in Taebaek. As the true embodiment of ambition, he strives to become the inheritor of the coal mining company called the Taesung Group. In this process, he kills Lee Ki-chul, another miner who has been blocking his path to success. For his own selfish pleasure, he also seduces a nurse at Taebaek Hospital, only to coldly brush her away later.
- Our Happy Things (MBC, 2008)
- Daewang Sejong (KBS1, 2008)
- Lobbyist (SBS, 2007)
- Say You Love Me (MBC, 2004)
- My Love (SBS, 2004)
- Mapado 2 (2007)
- My Captain Mr. Underground (2006)
- Shadowless Sword (2005)
- 2008 MBC Drama Awards: Special Child Actor Award (East of Eden)